General Program Information
Q. What is the Microsoft Prime program?
The Microsoft Prime program is managed by Passport Unlimited and is designed to connect you with exclusive savings at many local and national vendors both online and around town. Enjoy!
Q. How can I get a Microsoft Prime membership card?
The Prime card has gone mobile! If you're a new user, visit the Prime website and click "Register here" to sign up for a mobile membership card. Memberships are renewed annually in July of of each fiscal year - existing users will be prompted to renew when visitng the website or launching the Passport Mobile app.
Q. How can I share the mobile card with my spouse or dependents?
A single mobile membership may be activated on up to 3 devices. This allows your spouse or dependent children to take advantage of program benefits without having to share your phone.
Q. What if I want to load the mobile membership on more than 3 devices?
The mobile membership is limited to 3 devices; loading the membership on additional devices will automatically disable all but the 3 most recent devices. For families that anticipate the need for more family member users, please select a plastic card.
Q. How can I get a mobile Prime card?
For existing Prime users, visit the Prime website or mobile app and follow the prompts at login to update your existing profile to a mobile membership. If you're a new user, visit the Prime website and click "Register here" to sign up for a mobile card.
Q. How can I get a plastic Prime card?
If you don't have a smartphone or cannot get a mobile membership, you can request a physical card by emailing Prime Card Distribution with your alias and mailing address.
Q. Do I still need a card number with a mobile membership?
Yes, there is a unique card number associated with each mobile membership. When you sign up for a mobile membership on the Prime website, you will receive an email containing your mobile card number. Keep this email for your future reference – you will need it if you want to share the membership with your family or if you get a new phone and need to reinstall your membership. If you lose your card number, you can request that Passport resend you the number by clicking here or by visiting the log on page of the Prime website.
Q.How can my spouse or dependent children access the membership on their phones?
Eligible family members may access their Prime mobile membership on up to 3 devices. To load the membership, first download the Passport Mobile app. When it launches, enter the mobile membership card number you received via email and your work email email address at the sign-in screen.
Q. How can I provide feedback?
Your ideas, comments and suggestions are welcome! If you'd like to make a suggestion or relay a positive experience you can send us an email, complete the suggestion form, or call us at (800) 410-4211.
Q. Can I suggest a vendor for the program?
Your ideas and input are welcome! To suggest a new vendor, please complete our vendor suggestion form to make a recommendation.
Online & Local Vendor Discounts
Q. How do I get my discount online?
Participating e-commerce vendors are listed throughout the site. Click the ONLINE ONLY tab in the top navigation to show only e-commerce offers. When you click on a link to any participating e-commerce vendor, instructions for savings will be presented to you in an overlay over the vendors' website. Some vendors require that you enter a membership code during checkout; others apply the discount automatically. Simply follow the instructions shown for savings!
Q. How do I use the Prime card at local businesses?
When patronizing participating local businesses, simply present your Prime card before completing your transaction. Your discount or membership benefit will be applied at the point of sale (look for specific instructions listed with each vendor offer).
Q. Will the app run on my smartphone?
The Passport Mobile app is available for Android and iOS devices and is supported on devices running iOS 10+ or Android 6+. If your device is not supported, we recommend opting for a plastic Prime card and visiting this website in place of installing the Passport Mobile app.
Q. How do I install the mobile app on my smartphone?
The Passport Mobile app is available for for Android and iOS devices. Visit your phone's marketplace and search for "Passport Mobile" to find the app.
Install the app on your device and sign in using your card number to start finding deals near you!
Q. What features are available in the mobile app?
The app uses your device GPS to show you nearby deals based on your current location; allowing you to view the deals on a map or in list format. The app includes filter and settings options to search in another location, search for a specific keyword, or filter results by category or cuisine.
If your membership includes mobile membership features, tap the "Use Card" option to use your mobile Prime card at participating local merchants and restaurants.
Q. How do I use my mobile membership?
At a location that accepts the Prime card, tap the "Use Card" option shown on the details view for that location. At merchants, show the mobile card. At restaurants, write the provided redeption code and card number on your receipt. At Prime Attractions venues, present the barcode to be scanned.
Q. How will the Prime Attractions honor my mobile membership?
A time-sensitive barcode will be displayed on your phone when you tap the "Use Card" option at a Prime Attraction venue. The venue will scan the barcode to apply your discounted ticket price.
Q. What if I forget or lose my Prime card number?
You'll need your Prime card number to sign into the Passport Mobile app. If you forget your card number, click Forgot Card to request an email message containing your card number in just a few minutes!
Q. How do I use the card at Passport Dining restaurants?
Your Passport Dining savings are always calculated away from the table. When using the card at participating restaurants simply include it with your method of payment (plastic cards) or write the provided redeption code and card number on your receipt (mobile memberships) and your discount will be discreetly deducted from your bill. Please tip 18-20% on your total bill, before any deductions are made. In select areas, some restaurants may automatically include an 18% gratuity on your bill. These restaurants are denoted with an icon in the upper-right portion of their listing.
Q. Are there any restrictions on restaurant use?
You may use the restaurant discounts as often as you like. However, the restaurant offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Passport Cards are valid any day during regular business hours, except on recognized holidays (New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Valentine's Day, 4th of July, Memorial Day and Thanksgiving Day) or any special day a restaurant may observe as a holiday. If you have a question regarding a holiday, please contact the restaurant before your visit.
- Passport Cards are not valid with any other promotions or discounts, including Happy Hour menus/specials. Passport Cards are not valid for alcohol, desserts, wine specials, gift certificates, gift cards, promotional non-published menu items, when dining alone, or when ordering "to go" except where noted in a restaurant's listing on the website.
- The lowest priced adult entrée in the party (two or more people) is compliments of the restaurant.
- A minimum of one adult entrée per person in the party must be ordered. An appetizer is considered an entrée only if an entrée is purchased by the party. Entrées may not be split.
- DINING IN GROUPS: A MAXIMUM OF TWO CARDS PER PARTY MAY BE USED AT ONE TIME. If a party of four or more is present with two Passport Cards, the two lowest priced entrées in the party are compliments of the restaurant. This includes when separate checks are issued. When dining at a restaurant honoring the non-traditional menu discount of 20% off (2-6 people) a maximum of 6 people and a maximum of ONE card per party applies. Children's menu excluded.
- ADDITIONAL OFFERS: Additional offers differ from the standard offer, and are not honored at all restaurants; please reference the website for offer details.
- SELECT restaurants with non-traditional menus may offer 20% off (2-6 people) a maximum of 6 people and a maximum of ONE card per party applies. Children's menu excluded. This offer applies when ordering sushi, tapas and buffets.
- SELECT restaurants may offer discounts for members when dining alone, ordering "to-go" or on brunch, banquets or all-inclusive meals.
- When less than two entrées are ordered, BONUS discounts may apply. Check each restaurant's website listing to determine if a restaurant offers BONUS discounts.
- On prix fixé meals or combination meals, the entrée portion only will be compliments of the restaurant.
- TIPPING POLICY: As a Passport Corporate member, restaurants welcome you as a privileged guest. To allow us to maintain and expand your extensive selection of restaurants, please tip the wait staff 18-20% on your total bill, before any deductions are made.